Eye shadows – Naked palette, Vice 3 pallete, MAC pigment Tan, MAC paint pot Frozen Violet
Lashes – Eylure 118
Setting Spray – Urban Decay De-Slick
- I am extremely happy with how the eyes turned out. Firstly I primed my lids with the eye primer from Urban Decay which really does make a huge difference to eyeshadow; it stays on so much longer without creasing and also shows up much more.
- Firstly I took the MAC paint pot in the colour Frozen Violet and blended this into the crease and outer corner of my eye.
- I then applied the shade Naked from the Naked palette in the crease and outer corner of my lid as the transition shade.
- Dipping into the Vice 3 palette next, I used the white shimmery shade, Bobby Dazzle on the inner corner of my eyes and just lightly underneath my brow bone.
- Again from the Vice 3 palette I applied the shimmery rose gold shade, Last Sin (one of my personal favourites) all over my lid.
- I then wet my brush lightly and dipped it into the MAC pigment, Tan. I packed this onto the middle of my lid and it created the most beautiful sparkly effect. I am a big fan of the MAC pigments.
- I took the shade Sonic from Vice 3, which is a rusty pink colour and applied this lightly to the outer corners of my eye and blended it into my crease about half way of my lid.
- Then to add definition I took the grey/purple shimmery shade, Angel from Vice 3 and applied this to the lower outer corner and blended.
- On my lower lash line I finished off with the shade Buck from the Naked palette and lightly blended it from the outer corner, half way in.
- I then used Benefits They’re Real Liner (shock) for the cat eye effect.
- Added some fluttery lashes and then I was good to go!
I found myself at the Urban Decay counter yet again last week and picked up another bottle of the setting spray De-Slick, which is a life saver if you have oily skin! Also I decided to try the Naked Skin concealer as it has so many good reviews. If you are a regular reader of mine you will know that I am obsessed with the Nars creamy concealer (onto the 4th tube now) so this was a huge step for me. However, I am very impressed with it! It is lightweight and it feels like you have nothing on. I often pair it with my Nars concealer under my eyes and it is like a match made in under eye circle heaven!!
I only have 8 more exams to go so I will be back to blogging full time soon!